sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

APRESENTAÇÃO

I`m Adriana Horta. I`m polyglot. I can speak English and Spanish fluently. I`ve learned English at Cultura Inglesa but I`ve learned Spanish by myself in Argentina. Both different experiences enriched my learning process and that`s what I like to teach. I`m an English, Spanish and Portuguese Corporate Teacher. Actually, I`m naturally very patient but that`s not the only reason why I`m a teacher. I like to share experiences and help people to develop their skills. I like to make the difference  in people`s life and that`s why I`m developing a new, unique and fast way to teach my students. Hope to meet you in my house.

The A DAY IMMERSION IN MY HOUSE is an immersion program created to attend the high number of students in Macae that need to practice spoken English in order to improve their work skills. It has been designed specifically to those that does not have time during the week and can invest their effort on the fluency of their English on weekends. 
A DAY IMMERSION IN MY HOUSE is not an English course and does not have its focus on the grammar, writing or reading skills. It has a focus on the SPEAKING and I personally believe that the best way to improve and learn a language is on a daily basis routine. 
So, that`s why I created the A DAY IMMERSION IN MY HOUSE to offer a comfortable and relaxing environment so the students can, for an affordable price, practice their English with native and non-native people from the corporative world. People that are in the same situation as you – trying to practice, learn and improve their English spoken skills. 
It`s for those who have already taken courses but since then cannot speak fluent English. But it`s also for those who still feel uncomfortable with their English. Or those who just want to practice in order to not lose their fluency.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário